[PVE-User] Mixing 1.2 and 1.3 servers

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Fri Jun 12 16:55:19 CEST 2009

Shain,

I had no problems mixing servers. In my Proxmox cluster I have 4 boxes
my update procedure is to typically migrate everything off the box to
be updated. Update the box and then create a test container if all is
well I migrate things back one by one, testing each one as it goes.
This process is repeated for each box in the cluster until everything
is working well. I also start with a node in the cluster and not the
master because it is easier to recover from losing a node than it is
from losing the master in the cluster.