[PVE-User] Second level quotas on fs mounted inside container

Carlos Acedo carlos at pangea.org
Fri Jul 17 12:01:34 CEST 2009

Hi Dietmar,

It is already enabled, quotas on the VM root file system are working
fine, but quotas on a mounted/binded doesn't work, as an example:

# vzctl start 101
# mount -n /dev/mapper/mpath1 /var/lib/vz/root/101/mnt

then, inside the VM, quotas work as expected but not in /mnt

Is there any way to make quotas work on external file systems?