[PVE-User] Stability problems in PVE 1.1?

Theron T. Trout ttcom at mellonway.com
Fri Feb 27 23:43:31 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks for you responses and input.  I didn't intend to touch a raw
nerve with my original post.  I for one am very happy with Proxmox VE
and plan to expand my usage of it in the future.  We've stepped down to
1 cpu mode and while there are still reports of choppiness, hopefully
that will take care of the more significant problems and lockups.

Where is the best place to get diagnostic data from KVM out of the
system?  I would like to include some useful logs or data when posting
to the group.

Thanks,
Theron