[PVE-User] Stability problems in PVE 1.1?

Conrad Maayen conrad at maayen.nl
Fri Feb 27 20:35:10 CET 2009

Same here, using Proxmox in produxion on Dell, HP Proliant and for a few months on Acer Altos,

no issues at all.

Our company, 200 users, used to use Redhat and Centos in the passed, but at the moment we more and more use Debian

on our servers and i do not understand why you think it is not Ent. ready. I have a lot more faith in Debian than Centos,

but i think it is more a personal matter. I think it's not fair to blame an OS if the problem is maybe more you're own knowledge.

Why do you think that projects like eg. Vyatta choose Debian?

I have used Xen for a about a year, but so far Proxmox (openvz and kvm) is very competitve.

Conrad