[PVE-User] Stability problems in PVE 1.1?

Shain Miley smiley at npr.org
Fri Feb 27 18:51:11 CET 2009

Also,
I am using Proxmox in production on several DELL 2950's and two 1950's
just fine.  I am running both OpenVZ and KVM servers without issue.  I
cannot speak about the HP or IBM hardware...however I have had no major
issues on my setups (other then one NFS issue that was resolved when
OpenVZ released a new kernel).

I think there is still a little bit of room here to try and diagnose the
issue and resolve the problem before we just write off a whole project
and an entire distribution...one that has been working well more quite a
few folks.

Shain