[PVE-User] Proxmox Firewall

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Feb 25 20:03:37 CET 2009

Conrad,

Thanks I added a link at the top saying about how it was based off
that script, how ever it was modified quite a bit to allow for a per
container configuration or a configuration on the host. If you compare
the scripts side by side you will see that mine is heavily geared
towards Proxmox install and is a little more advanced.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew