[PVE-User] Cluster with SSH port different than 22

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:44:28 CET 2009

2009/2/10 guy <guy at britewhite.net>

> do you mean for the proxmox server?  Just edit /etc/ssh/sshd_config
>
> see the line near the top "Port 22" just change that line to whatever port
> you like and then either reboot or just restart the SSH service.
>
> /etc/init.d/ssh restart
>
> Cheers,
> --Guy

Thank you!
I already done this :)
My problem is, after I change the port there, creating proxmox cluster is
not working, due to that, 'pveca' tries to connect to port 22.

It seems, there is no option to determine the used port number, but at this
moment this is hardcoded (I mean, using the default port).

Cheers,
István