[PVE-User] Write access error changing VM state

Carlos Acedo carlos at pangea.org
Fri Feb 6 10:42:01 CET 2009

Hello,

We have a two node cluster which I recently changed the network
configuration (added a bridge) on both nodes, since then, whenever I try
to start/stop/reboot any VM from a slave node I get this error:

"Error: You do not have write access. "

Searching the mailing list I have found this thread:
http://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-user/2008-July/000176.html

So I shouldn't have changed the network configuration of a node while
still being part of the cluster.

How can I fix this problem without reinstalling PVE? I have removed both
nodes from the cluster, and created it again, didn't work, neither
swaping master and slave. what can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Carlos.