[PVE-User] iptables state module broken in debian 4.0 appliance?

Venefax venefax at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:54:09 CET 2009

I need to install 32 bit software in the node. This is the dell Server
Manager, only available in 32 Bits. What do I have to install to make this
possible? I know that in Red Hat you install the 32 Bit compatibility layer.
What are the same commands in Debian?
Proxmox should include this software by default.
Yours
Federico