[PVE-User] Backup Problem

Theron T. Trout theron.trout at mellonway.com
Thu Dec 31 15:55:24 CET 2009

Dietmar,

Here's the dist-upgrade in simulation mode.  No opportunity to upgrade
server yet, but with people off for new year's, I should get a window
shortly.

I'll let you know if the dist upgrade resolves the backup problem.

apt-get -s dist-upgrade

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  pve-kvm
  libfilesys-df-perl libpve-storage-perl pve-kernel-2.6.24-9-pve
pve-qemu-kvm
  proxmox-ve pve-kernel pve-manager qemu-server
4 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Inst pve-kernel-2.6.24-9-pve (2.6.24-18 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Inst pve-kernel [2.6.24-11] (2.6.24-18 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Inst proxmox-ve [1.3-1] (1.4-2 Proxmox Debian repository:stable) []
Inst qemu-server [1.0-14] (1.1-8 Proxmox Debian repository:stable) []
Remv pve-kvm [86-3] []
Inst pve-qemu-kvm (0.11.0-2 Proxmox Debian repository:stable) []
Inst libfilesys-df-perl (0.92-3+b1 Debian:5.0.3/stable) []
Inst libpve-storage-perl (1.0-6 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Inst pve-manager [1.3-1] (1.4-10 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf pve-kernel-2.6.24-9-pve (2.6.24-18 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf pve-kernel (2.6.24-18 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf pve-qemu-kvm (0.11.0-2 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf libfilesys-df-perl (0.92-3+b1 Debian:5.0.3/stable)
Conf libpve-storage-perl (1.0-6 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf qemu-server (1.1-8 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf pve-manager (1.4-10 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)
Conf proxmox-ve (1.4-2 Proxmox Debian repository:stable)

Thanks again,
Theron