[PVE-User] KSM not working?

Fred Supinski fred at vmu.ca
Tue Dec 29 16:39:34 CET 2009

Commenting out the following from the init script makes it work fine on
my setup:

#test -x $prog || exit 0
#test -x $prox || exit 0

#if [ "$START" != "yes" ]; then
#        exit 0
#fi

Uncommenting either of the two results in no output.

I also made a change in the order of setting variable values, but
haven't tested to see if this actually changes anything:
ksmtuned=/usr/sbin/ksmtuned
prog=ksmtuned

-Fred