[PVE-User] Private Network in Proxmox

Matthew W. Ross mross at ephrataschools.org
Mon Dec 7 22:30:57 CET 2009

Excellent. It worked!

I have a lot more simple questions like this one which are fairly basic for KVM, (Does a Cluster actually replicate the data, or just depend on a shared file system? Does a drive setup as a VIRTIO drive still appear to be a standard IDE disk for the initial install? Can a VM be backed up using an external backup program, etc...) But I don't want to be a bother... so is there basic KVM documentation I can study to answer my questions?

Thanks for any input.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District