[PVE-User] Kernel packages: bug and questions

rupi rupi at rantanplan.org
Tue Dec 1 09:54:30 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 08:16:13AM +0100, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> I guess 'the cheapest stuff' is not the best choice. Instead, you should
> carefully try to select the best performance/price ratio.

*G* i know. And also my boss knows that. There are reasons why we still
aren't able to follow that rule - even if the tco would be less than
with the crap i'm stuck with - are complicated. My average budget for a
new 'server' is about 500€.

/r

--
 http://rantanplan.org/~rupi/ || encrypt email || use free software
 fingerprint = 9639 0ABC AD2F 155F C96C  FC78 3CFE 82C0 0AF9 AE3A