[PVE-User] Web interface - vnc/ssh popup window issue

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:05:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

I found the web UI very comfortable, simple and effective, I really like
it :)

I tried the bounded ssh terminal / vnc viewers and these are working
well, except that, the vnc popup firefox window start to jump to the
bottom of the screen in small steps, 1-2 seconds of each steps.
After it reached the bottom edge of the screen, the popup window started
jumping to the right side with the same speed.
When it reached the bottom-right corner, this funny movement stopped and
the window stayed in that position.

Did somebody expect this kind of issue?
Maybe this is a client-side-problem, I do not really know.

Other thing, it is possible to change the protocol from http to https to
reach the WebUI?

Cheers,
IStván
--