[PVE-User] kvm issue

Gareth Slaven gareth.slaven at ensight.co.uk
Tue May 13 20:54:48 CEST 2008

I went into my bios there is no VT settings I have a dell sc440 with 2cpu's
what can I do to fix this ?

Regards

Gareth Slaven (gareth.slaven at ensight.co.uk)
Managing Director
ENSIGHT  |  Digital Innovation
Tel: SA : +27 (0) 11 787 7666
Tel: UK : +44 (0) 79 639 55730
Website: http://www.ensight.co.uk

This is a confidential message for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you receive this message in error please notify the sender and
immediately delete the message. You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient. All views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect those of
ENVENT Holdings (Pty) Ltd.