[PVE-User] kvm issue

Gareth Slaven gareth.slaven at ensight.co.uk
Mon May 12 23:30:53 CEST 2008

When I try start my virtual machine after the creation process I get this
when I press start does anyone know what's going on ?

/usr/sbin/qm start 101
got unexpected startup message: open /dev/kvm: No such file or directory
start failed
VM 101 start failed -

Regards

Gareth Slaven (gareth.slaven at ensight.co.uk
<mailto:gareth.slaven at ensight.co.uk> )
Managing Director

ENSIGHT  |  Digital Innovation
Tel: SA : +27 (0) 11 787 7666
Tel: UK : +44 (0) 79 639 55730
Website: http://www.ensight.co.uk <http://www.ensight.co.uk>

This is a confidential message for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.
If you receive this message in error please notify the sender and
immediately delete the message. You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient. All views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect those of
ENVENT Holdings (Pty) Ltd.