[PVE-User] Installations Feedback

Laurent Piguet laurent.piguet at eks.com
Thu May 8 08:45:07 CEST 2008

I would second the RAID request (which implies some form of
autodetection), or more simply ask: is software RAID supported
somehow in the current version(my first test was on a single disk machine)?

If not "out of the box", is it possible/reasonable to perform a
"standard" install, then migrate to RAID1 (for example). What would
the steps be?

Our typical setup involves dual disk RAID1 configs, but I guess other configs

Cheers,
Laurent