[PVE-User] Small Issue

Travis Mikalson bofh at terranova.net
Fri Jul 18 20:41:06 CEST 2008

Martin Maurer wrote:
>> In the create virtual machine screen the VMID box has stopped
>> incrementing. It has stopped at my first KVM machine. It is not a big
>> deal to remember what the next number is but it would be nice to have
>> it auto increment again. Any suggestions on how to get that working
>> again?
>
> [Martin Maurer]
> Never seen this, I suggest you update next week to beta2 and test this again.

I can confirm this. When I go to create a new VM right now I have to
manually change the default VMID "101" to the next available number. It
used to work when I was first playing around, it would populate the VMID
field with the correct next available number in sequence.

--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011 x101   Fax: (305)451-5991