[pve-devel] DRBD integration but without LINSTOR

sjanssens sjanssens at evolix.fr
Tue Aug 27 14:45:32 CEST 2024

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my code. My
implementation doesn't address any specific real-world requirements
(aside from the integration of DRBD8); it's merely a lightweight wrapper
that allows for quick and easy manipulation of DRBD resources across the
nodes of a cluster. I simply wanted to know if there would be any value
in having such a simplistic DRBD wrapper compared to the one offered by
LINSTOR. Thank you again for your time!