[pve-devel] is the next pve version 8.0 with debian 12 ? (any planning on patches merge ?)

DERUMIER, Alexandre alexandre.derumier at groupe-cyllene.com
Fri Apr 28 14:15:37 CEST 2023

Le vendredi 28 avril 2023 à 11:33 +0200, Thomas Lamprecht a écrit :
> And we probably won't accept bigger breaking change after the beta
> is made public. So, continuing the strong guess of mine, I'd say
> if you get anything bigger submitted before ~ mid-may, we got still
> some time for patches rework until ~ end of may.

Ok thanks! 

I don't have nothing big in my pipe. 

(I only have a patch series for ifupdown2 for ipv6 slaac support, I'm
waiting for ifupdown2 dev review before submiting it to pve-devel)

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks, so Mid-may --> end may,
no problem, I should have time to rebase/rework my previous patches if
needed. (or help to implement network permissions)

for proxmox8, I'll also look to bump frr && ifupdown2 to last versions.


More information about the pve-devel mailing list