[pve-devel] maybe a windows reboot hang fix

Gilberto Ferreira gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:15:51 CEST 2022

I ran into this same issue a couple of months ago, and after updating, no
more issues, 'till now.

dpkg -l | grep qemu
ii  libproxmox-backup-qemu0              1.3.1-1
 amd64        Proxmox Backup Server client library for QEMU
ii  pve-qemu-kvm                         6.2.0-11
amd64        Full virtualization on x86 hardware
ii  qemu-server                          7.2-3
 amd64        Qemu Server Tools

But I have had another issue, in which the vm (MS WIndows 2019) hung and
just booted again after re-add the UEFI disk.
I Don't know if this is related or not.
---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira