[pve-devel] Proxmox 7.0 beta to 7.0-8 - Now unable to start VM - cgroup isn't numeric?

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Jul 7 14:37:11 CEST 2021

On 07.07.21 13:34, Victor Hooi wrote:
> Do you know roughly how long that will take to hit the repositories?

should have been already available at time I wrote my reply.

off-topic: We switched all mailing lists over from pve.proxmox.com to their own
host at lists.proxmox.com a bit ago, while mails to the old address still get
forwarded it can easily result in duplicate ones if one replies with "Reply All"
and does not checks for that, like I forgot in my first answer.
The new address would be pve-devel at lists.proxmox.com would be great if you could
use the new one in the future (same for pve-user list) - thx!