[pve-devel] PVE development environment

aderumier at odiso.com aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jan 11 08:52:57 CET 2021

Hi! (Great to see a new French contributor ^_^ )

Personnaly,

I'm coding directly on a remote proxmox dev server with vim through ssh

I'm pulling packages from pvetest repository to try to get the almost
last version without need to build them.

I'm pulling the master branch of the package I want to edit,

make the deb

and if some dependencies need to be updated (because they are too old
in pvetest), I'm rebuilding them.

I just need time to time rebuild the depend or update them through
pvetest repo, but not so much.

Alexandre