[pve-devel] [pve-manager] Adding real disk usage information (discussion)

Bruce Wainer brwainer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 22:18:32 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am interested in seeing real disk usage information for VM Disks and CT
Volumes, on storage types that have thin provisioning and/or snapshots.
Specifically I would like to see "Current Disk Usage (Thin)" and either
"Snapshot Usage" or "Total Disk Usage". I only use local ZFS on servers at
this time, but I'm sure the GUI side would be best made flexible.

Is someone interested in helping with this? Where would I start, especially
on the GUI part, if I were to develop this myself?

Thank you,
Bruce Wainer