[pve-devel] corosync bug: cluster break after 1 node clean shutdown

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Sun Sep 6 07:36:10 CEST 2020

>>But the pve logs look ok, and there is no indication
>>that we stopped updating the watchdog. So why did the
>>watchdog trigger? Maybe an IPMI bug?

do you mean an ipmi bug on all 13 servers at the same time ?
(I also have 2 supermicro servers in this cluster, but they use same ipmi watchdog driver. (ipmi_watchdog)

I had same kind of with bug once (when stopping a server), on another cluster, 6 months ago.
This was without HA, but different version of corosync, and that time, I was really seeing quorum split in the corosync logs of the servers.

I'll try to reproduce with a virtual cluster with 14 nodes (don't have enough hardware)

Could I be a bug in proxmox HA code, where watchdog is not resetted by LRM anymore?