[pve-devel] corosync bug: cluster break after 1 node clean shutdown

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Oct 15 11:16:27 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I'm just a lurker on this list, but wanted to send a big THANK YOU to
all involved in this fix, even with this 15-day lag. :-)

I think some of our clients have been affected by this on production
clusters, so I hope this will improve their cluster stability.

Normally new features are the prettiest things, but having a robust and
dependable system - that has no price!!

Thanks a lot!!
Eneko