[pve-devel] Hi, did you have time to review my last patches ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Mar 2 18:40:59 CET 2020

>>I was one time off work, that's why there were no reviews from me.
>>Others seemed not having to much time either.. I'll try to catch up soon.

Ok, no problem. It was holiday period in France too.

>>in general it can be easier to track what belongs together, yes.
>>But I wouldn't resent the ifupdown2 series just for that..

Ok. I had sent differents series, because it was fixing differents bugs for differents proxmox users on the forum, not related.

Here a summary if it's help (I think I don't have forget nothing):

ifupdown2 : patch to wait udev interface renaming at boot:
   https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041844.html

ifupdown2: fix forwarding issue (was working in ifupdown2 1.0, but lost in 2.0. already applied in master-next)
   https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041941.html

ifupdown2: ovs plugin
   https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041887.html
with related pve-common to fix (auto .. )
   https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041892.html
and optionnal pve-common ovs cleanup
   https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041798.html

sdn:
pve-common : hooks on tap_create|plug  (needed for my last applied pve-network patches)
  https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041677.html
pve-manager: display vnets in bridgeselector
  https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041679.html

pve-manager: enable sdn gui with checking pve-network api
  https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041804.html

Other things:

ovs 2.12 :
  https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041731.html

pve-common: an rfc to use cidr in /etc/network/interfaces + multiple ip by interfaces
https://pve.proxmox.com/pipermail/pve-devel/2020-February/041866.html