[pve-devel] Compiling PBS on arm64

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Mon Dec 7 08:53:31 CET 2020

On December 6, 2020 8:41 pm, Kamil Trzciński wrote:
> I'm slightly progressing, but I stumbled across some `debcargo` problem. It
> appears that
> Proxmox uses their own fork of `debcargo`, which is needed in order to
> build crates
> without the usage of crates.io. Is this patch published somewhere?
>
> rust-debcargo (2.4.2-pve1) proxmox-rust; urgency=medium
>
>   * allow overriding maintainer via debcargo.toml
>   * implement local crate support.patch
>
>  -- Proxmox Support Team <support at proxmox.com>  Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:13:48
> +0100

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=debcargo-conf.git;a=tree;f=src/debcargo/debian/patches;h=7345cadea4cbffc3174c04e34960e91767892100;hb=refs/heads/proxmox/buster

all of the toolchain backports are published as well on
git.proxmox.com.. if you want to re-compile all of our devel repo for
arm64, I suggest familiarizing yourself with debcargo and the
debcargo-conf repo (especially the upstream and Proxmox readmes) ;)