[pve-devel] More than 10 interfaces in lxc containers

Stephan Leemburg sleemburg at it-functions.nl
Mon Aug 24 12:54:43 CEST 2020

On 24-08-2020 06:53, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> If I don't put a tag on the device, it seems to behave like a trunk. So,
>> that would solve my problem. _If_ the hosts where openvswitch enabled.
> I am unable to see why you need openvswitch for that? This also works with
> standard linux network.

Hi Dietmar,

Oh, that is new for me.

So, I can have a vlan aware traditional bridge in the firewall that
receives tagged frames and at the same time have the clients on the
specific 'vlans' receive non-tagged frames for their respective pvid?

How can this be configured in Proxmox?

Kind regards,

Stephan