[pve-devel] Spice foldersharing

Aaron Lauterer a.lauterer at proxmox.com
Wed Oct 9 18:02:38 CEST 2019

The spice-webdavd daemon is part of the Spice project, not something we
develop here at Proxmox.

Also as Thomas already pointed out, Windows XP is very old and end of
life -> It's very much possible that it just doesn't work on Windows XP.
The error you are getting sounds like it :/

I never tested it on a Windows XP guest and only used the downloads from
the official website https://www.spice-space.org.

regards,
Aaron