[pve-devel] Feature request

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:10:58 CEST 2019

For instance.... I am using a VM with has only one SCSI Controller...
But, without down the VM, I want add a new Controller in order to add a
second HDD, but using other controller, like LSI or MegaRAID!
I have a situation here, which I hava a Windows VM, using Virtio as a SCSI
Controller, but I want to add a new HDD using LSI controller...
I don't know if this can be implemented... Any way, I hope I was clear
about this.
By the way, I can access that image here w/o any problem...

Cheers

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907