[pve-devel] HA Migration on shutdown/reboot

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Tue May 28 08:16:10 CEST 2019

On Tue, 28 May 2019 08:09:30 +0200 (CEST)
Alexandre DERUMIER <aderumier at odiso.com> wrote:

> with a real problem, when we have 2 hosts in same ha group, with
> differents priority,
>
> and user want to do maintenance/reboot, he would like to migrate all
> vms on other node, before reboot. But currently manually migrating
> vms (with migrate_all for example), the HA is migrated them back
> before the migrate all is finished, so it's super difficult to have
> the node empty for reboot.

Will checking 'nofailback' for the group not solve this?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Lady Nancy Astor:
	"Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your
coffee." Winston Churchill:
	"Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."