[pve-devel] rfc : /etc/pve/networks.cfg implementation

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Fri Mar 1 08:04:50 CET 2019

>>I see. I just wanted to avoid an additional daemon to save RAM, but ...

Maybe could we reuse pvestatd ?

maybe we could add a version parameter in /etc/pve/networks.cfg, (user need to increment it to apply config on different nodes, like push a button "commit" in gui),

then pvestatd simply need to compare this version with local version (should be fast and non blocking), and fork a background task to do the change ?