[pve-devel] pve-firewall : vm live migration: rules applied only after vm config file move

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Feb 13 16:20:15 CET 2019

>>Maybe live migration can tell firewall on target node to activate rules before we start migration. But I am not sure
>>how to implement that.

I think it should be done at vm/ct start, force firewall to activate rules before launching qemu or lxc. Like this we can be sure than rules are applied, before
os has finished to boot. (currently, if a CT or VM is booting fast, it's also possible to have some seconds with open firewall)

I don't known how, maybe do we need to add an api in pve-firewall daemon to force it to sync?