[pve-devel] ifupdown2 pve package missing in buster/proxmox6 repo

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Aug 28 08:58:57 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 27.08.19 16:28, Alexandre DERUMIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the ifupdown2 pve package is missing from buster/proxmox6 repo.
>
> Could you add it ?

yes, as we had the same version as Debian Buster it seemed I missed to re-upload it..

I'd then already update to 1.2.8 or?

Currently in the process of rebasing the extra/pve patches on top of it.

It seems that the "pve/0002-don-t-remove-tap-veth-fwpr-interfaces-from-bridge-on.patch"
can be replaced by setting a default "bridge-ports-condone-regex" in
ifupdown2/addon/bridge.py , the rest applied just fine.

I'll do some quick test and then upload it if all seems to work.

Or did you already took a look at the 1.2.8-1 release? :)