[pve-devel] [RFC firewall 0/8] rebased ebtables patches

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Wed Mar 28 17:44:06 CEST 2018

>>While on the one hand I'd like to move to nftables,

I don't have check nftables since a long time, does it have all we need now ?

>> and on the other
>>hand I like the idea of attaching xdp programs to interfaces for the
>>purpose of eg. MAC filtering,
!!great ! could be usefull to ddos attack too. (like the blacklist ipset for example, but at nic level)

>>@Alexandre, @Stefan Priebe:
>>if you're still using the patches it might be good to
>>compare/check/update, not sure if you kept rebasing them?

Currently, no, sorry. I don't use yet firewall in production. (but I'm planning to deploy it this summer)

I'll try to test the patches soon, but I'll be for 2weeks on holiday until 15th April

Regards,

Alexandre