[pve-devel] training week : students features request

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Tue Mar 20 13:16:06 CET 2018

>>Sorry for newbie skills.
no problem.

cloudinit is managed on the vm,
first you can add a "cloudinit" disk  (add device, like for efi disk)

then you have a new cloudinit section in the vm configuration.

(maybe try to refresh your browser if you don't see them)

>>Perhaps you can point the direction to generate the debs from git
>>repository.

mainly, clone the git projects, then "make deb or make dinstall"

https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-common.git;a=blob_plain;f=README.dev;hb=HEAD

I saw CIFS storage backend, but I don't see nothing related cloud-init.
Sorry for newbie skills.
Perhaps you can point the direction to generate the debs from git
repository.
So I will handle myself and play with.

Thanks again

---