[pve-devel] Possible Bug after Update PVE - PMG (VM) Disk not found

Detlef Bracker bracker at 1awww.com
Sun Jun 24 00:47:22 CEST 2018

Hi,

after Update on Proxmox PVE to version 5.2-2 (via GUI) and restart the Host,
the VM with PMG (Proxmox-Gateway) not start anymore, why harddisc not found!
Then I have restore a backup from yesterday in an new VM and thats the same!

The PMG was update normal - possible last week - I dont not exactly!
The Proxmox-Gateway was installed many month ago via the CD and we have
updated normal.

Why we have last week transfered from an other host, we have start the PMG
on the other host, they works under the old Proxmox PVE Version 4.4-24 -
we have
update today too!

Has somebody same problems?

Detlef