[pve-devel] batch migrate : add a optionnal flag to check available memory on target node ?

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jan 15 08:30:33 CET 2018

>>But I thought you want to implement those checks directly in the GUI?

Well, yes, but I would like to launch the migrateall, after before each migrate task, do the check if target host have enough memory.

I don't think you can estimate easily the target host memory usage before launching migration of all vms.

Later, I would like to implement something like "migrate all vms from 1 host to all hosts, with some kind of memory balancing"