[pve-devel] RFC bump Version to 2.8.0 OpenvSwitch

Alexandre DERUMIER aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Sep 14 10:15:29 CEST 2017

Seem they have bumped dpdk version in ovs 2.8 :(

http://docs.openvswitch.org/en/latest/faq/releases/

Open vSwitch	DPDK
2.2.x	1.6
2.3.x	1.6
2.4.x	2.0
2.5.x	2.2
2.6.x	16.07.2
2.7.x	16.11.2
2.8.x	17.05.1

17.05 Available in ubuntu artful. https://packages.ubuntu.com/artful/dpdk

That mean maintain dpdk package in proxmox too, if we want to keep it sync with ovs :(