[pve-devel] XenServer to Proxmox in a single step

Gandalf Corvotempesta gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:55:32 CET 2017

I've attached.
it's dirty but effective, i've already migrated 5-6 VMs from XenServer
to Proxmox ZFS with no issues.

A small optimization could be made, by telling the script where to save
raw images. With this, you can also avoid to move the exported image to
proper location (where VM disk is pointing to)

Let me know what do you think.