[pve-devel] ha and zfs replication bug

Wolfgang Link w.link at proxmox.com
Thu Nov 23 07:12:20 CET 2017

Hi Alexandre,

> Is it a bug or an expected behaviour ?
At the moment this is expected behavior.
When a HA migration is done the source is offline, so we can't migrate the actual state of this replica job.
The replica try to sync a full image what will not work because the image exists on the outer side.

So we need to implement a recover replication state.
It will come soon.

But I'm not sure about failback, because if the failback will start before the recover of the state is finished (will try every min at 00) the failback can't work.