[pve-devel] Building from Source - Dependency Sequencing Issue?

Michael Aldridge aldridge.mac at gmail.com
Mon May 29 23:12:32 CEST 2017

If I understand this correctly, I should be able to build pve-firewall
and then qemu-server which would make the build order look like this:

libqb.git
corosync-pve.git
pve-common.git
pve-docs.git
pve-cluster.git
lvm.git
pve-access-control.git
pve-storage.git
pve-qemu-kvm.git
pve-firewall.git
qemu-server.git
vncterm.git
spiceterm.git
pve-manager.git
libiscsi.git
ksm-control-daemon.git
pve-container.git
pve-kernel.git

I tried using that order and building pve-firewall at version 2.0-33 but
it dies trying to load PVE::LXC.  It seems to be dying in the doc step
of the build though.

I'm not particularly attached to building from the stable-4 branches, so
if the Version 5 code does not have these loops I have no problem
building from that instead.

--Michael