[pve-devel] QDvice

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Mar 31 13:57:04 CEST 2017

Yes, if this storage can run the corosync-qnetd daemon.
So, if your storage is a Linux-ish Box then it's highly probable that
you can install it.
There are also BSD ports of corosync, so in general it should be
possible there too.

Note, that while currently I would not recommend it for any enterprise
operation,
I did some successful test with running the qnet daemon on a Raspberry
PI (1 and 3).
So, this would be surely interesting for homelab setups too, IMHO.

cheers,
Thomas