[pve-devel] PVECM GUI

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Thu Mar 16 09:21:34 CET 2017

On 03/16/2017 08:22 AM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:12:13 +0100
> Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
>
>> We plan or have thought about adding some cluster management stuff to the GUI.
>> Basic cluster Creation, node addition could be one of those.
>>
> I hope you by GUI actually mean TUI?

Yes, sorry for the confusion, I really meant the WebUI and as Fabian
stated below
the change would be in the API and the possibility to allow it over the
WebUI would
be just a nice result of this change.
The WebUI change is just the one most user will see and notice first.

> Making GUI would require installation a lot of X-libraries which is
> nonsense on a server.

Yes, surely that would be strange :)

cheers,
Thomas