[pve-devel] FreeNAS plugin: Status

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Thu Jun 8 19:21:50 CEST 2017

On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 18:15:13 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at datanom.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 18:07:26 +0200
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at datanom.net> wrote:
>
> > Both host and storage. FreeNAS requires a removal of the
> > 'targettoexent' and a new reassigning of targettoextent between
> > target and extent. This reassignment brakes the connection sort of like
I seem to have found a bug in the API because changing the size through
the API all though the zvol is properly resized rescanning the session
on the client side does not show the changed size. If I do the same
from the FreeNAS GUI then it works as expected!

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Debian Hint #19: If you're interested in building packages from source,
you should consider installing the apt-src package.