[pve-devel] perhaps a bug in QemuConfig.pm?

datanom.net mir at datanom.net
Tue Jun 6 15:18:38 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-06 14:08, Fabian Grünbichler wrote:

> I am not sure I understand the question here? what is "two snapshots"
> supposed to mean?

I was referring to the extra "snapshot" of the state which for remote
storage means the requirements for an extra LUN which is limiting things
when number of LUN's are sparse as it is with FreeNAS (Max 25 LUN's for
each VM).

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.