[pve-devel] Could we please get a solution for HA and backup locked VMs?

Harald Leithner leithner at itronic.at
Mon Jul 24 18:05:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

proxmox-ve: 4.4-86 (running kernel: 4.4.49-1-pve)
pve-manager: 4.4-13 (running version: 4.4-13/7ea56165)
pve-kernel-4.4.6-1-pve: 4.4.6-48
pve-kernel-4.4.15-1-pve: 4.4.15-60
pve-kernel-4.4.19-1-pve: 4.4.19-66
pve-kernel-4.4.49-1-pve: 4.4.49-86
lvm2: 2.02.116-pve3
corosync-pve: 2.4.2-2~pve4+1
libqb0: 1.0.1-1
pve-cluster: 4.0-49
qemu-server: 4.0-110
pve-firmware: 1.1-11
libpve-common-perl: 4.0-94
libpve-access-control: 4.0-23
libpve-storage-perl: 4.0-76
pve-libspice-server1: 0.12.8-2
vncterm: 1.3-2
pve-docs: 4.4-4
pve-qemu-kvm: 2.7.1-4
pve-container: 1.0-97
pve-firewall: 2.0-33
pve-ha-manager: 1.0-40
ksm-control-daemon: 1.2-1
glusterfs-client: 3.5.2-2+deb8u3
lxc-pve: 2.0.7-4
lxcfs: 2.0.6-pve1
criu: 1.6.0-1
novnc-pve: 0.5-9
smartmontools: 6.5+svn4324-1~pve80
zfsutils: 0.6.5.9-pve15~bpo80

One server crashed and got successfully fenced.

thx

Harald

--
Harald Leithner

ITronic
Wiedner Hauptstraße 120/5.1, 1050 Wien, Austria
Tel: +43-1-545 0 604
Mobil: +43-699-123 78 4 78
Mail: leithner at itronic.at | itronic.at