[pve-devel] Corosync-qdevice

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:08:31 CEST 2017

Sorry but, as far as I understanding, the qdevice still need a third part
to work properly or I can use one of the nodes???
I don't understand
<qnetd-server>
and
* start the services everywhere (corosync-qdevice on the PVE nodes and the
corosync-qnetd...
  on the qdevice serving host)

What qdevice serving host?? Is it a separate server???
So still is a 3 node cluster, if you need a third server to serve qdevice,
right???
I am confuse here!