[pve-devel] Custom storage plugins API

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Fri Jan 13 10:26:00 CET 2017

On 01/13/2017 09:49 AM, Dmitry Petuhov wrote:
> 13.01.2017 11:21, Lindsay Mathieson пишет:
>> Is there any documentation or samples for this?
> BTW, PVE team: if I document Plugin.pm in POD format, will you apply
> it? Or any other format?

We moved from POD to asciidoc  as it's able to do more and has different
backends.
https://git.proxmox.com/?p=pve-docs.git

> Or maybe just write wiki article?

Would be great, imo.

For the beginning a wiki would be probably also be a little better
suited than pve-docs, as docs is more an admin guide than a developer guide.
We could move it to docs later one, if it looks suited :)

cheers,
Thomas